Full clientele

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheNailBarista

Reaction score
How long did it take for you guys to get a full clientele

8 months for us to be completely booked out with a waiting list on thurs, fri, sat. (4 techs) we still have some quiet days during the weeks though mostly tuesdays

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

How long did it take for you guys to get a full clientele

I dont think you can compare, say, a salon in a busy high street, with maybe a mobile tech or one working from home with no visible shop front. NailBarista which category do you fall into? I wouldn't like to think folk are getting despondent because they're not packed out in well under a year - I think thats really good going for carlyema and I'm guessing its a salon because of the phrasing.

I dont think you can compare, say, a salon in a busy high street, with maybe a mobile tech or one working from home with no visible shop front. NailBarista which category do you fall into? I wouldn't like to think folk are getting despondent because they're not packed out in well under a year - I think thats really good going for carlyema and I'm guessing its a salon because of the phrasing.

I use to have my in home studio 3-4 days a week between my other job as a makeup artist for Dior. In my in home spa I was doing all Esthetics, facials, waxing, manicures pedicures and free lance makeup. I was well booked on my in home spa days and had a solid clientele.... Although this clientele took a few years to build because I was only strictly doing family and friends the first couple of years till the word started spreading....

My passion has always been the manicures of all sorts side and makeup, so I've decided to abandon the in home spa to only 1 day a week for my facials, pedis and waxing clients, and opened just recently a studio in my local mall where me and my hubby (a hair stylist) manages the hair side hair, and I manage the nails and makeup side. With this being said, I only have my nail clients which was only about half my clientele. So I almost feel like I'm starting fresh!!!!

Yes we are a salon on a very busy street. We advertise on facebook and in the shopping centre next door to us but most of our trade is people who have spotted us passing as we have huge windows and lots of signage we stand out. To look at it from another point of view one of our girls works from home also and is booked 9 to 9 on her days off with her own clients. She has been in the industry 12 years and has only now reached the point where she doesnt really need the salon anymore

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back