• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Fully Qualified & Experienced Beauty Therapist Required

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joany

Reaction score
We currently rent a room in our Hair Salon to a very busy Beauty Therapist who has now decided that she needs more time with her family and wants to operate from home on a smaller scale.
We are looking for a :lol: Friendly Qualified & Experienced Beauty Therapist at NVQ level 3 preferably on an employed full time position, or may consider 2 x part time. We are open to all suggestions. The salon is on a main road outside of Oxford City Centre.
If interested please reply here or email [email protected] with details of your skills and working history.

Hi
Can you tell whereabouts you are in Oxford as I'm in High Wycombe, could you email me with the details of the job including hours, wages etc.
At the moment I'm a Deputy Manager at a salon in Maidenhead, I'm also Guinot trained and now working with Dermalogica, Jessica, Fake Bake, OPI, St Tropez.
My email address is [email protected]
I look forward to hearing from you
Denise

Latest posts

Back