Fusion Hair Extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LittleMissAmber

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I'm having a MAJOR crisis in the world of hair right now.

3 years ago I went through a phase where I wanted to change who I was, completely, so I chopped off all my hair.

It was about 2 inches long as most. Since then, my hair has grown about 3-4 inches all around, not including the bang trims I use to create whatever style with short hair I can create.

Here are my problems:

(a) 2 years ago, I started gluing in extensions. Hence, ripping out alot of my hair. So my hair is chin-length, and thin. (Mind you, I'm not balding. I'm seventeen.)

(b) I've seen what regular sewn-in-extensions look like, and they don't look real at all when they're finished. So its not an option.

(c) I have absolutely no idea how to find a place that does the bond-extensions I want. All of them are 200-300 miles away, so far. I don't have that much time or gas for that to work out!

I've seen Fusion bonds and think they're incredible, and exactly what I'm looking for. Also, there are Micro-bonds, which are usually used for thin hair I believe. My biggest issue is all the places I've found that do Fusion extensions are usually in Southern California, or just in different states in general.

I live in Modesto, CA, and would appreciate some help. Also an estimated guess on how much it might cost.

Here are some images of my hair (excuse the quality, i'm using a cell phone.)
l_bb0722fbf6ba42e9ab8845e2145f6ea3.jpg

l_5c4c8e73c9864f95985c4e80b1d47ae9.jpg

l_538f9bfe5ce6471b814bb0ab025e72fa.jpg

Here's the style I want it, just like 2 inches longer
l_d75671351b23411fa7d49d8da3cd313b.png

(a picture of me with the glued in extensions.)

Please respond, its very important! xx

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back