Gel extensions help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

king2805

Reaction score
At the moment I offer mani, pedi& gel polish& nail art.
I am thinking about building my treatnent list and offering gel extensions. A few questions, I need help answering from all you pro's, before I would invest in this.
1: is gel extension the better option of extension to start with in terms of easier application, most popular etc?
2: should I write a post on my social media pages to ask if my clients would like to have an extension service available to them?If so, what would be the best way to approach this/ word this?

Many thanks in advance.

As you know it is costly to do the training and I have only been doing this properly from December! I really want to be sure before I spend the money on it.

I much prefer gel to acrylic but there will be plenty of people that are the other way round!
Try popping a post on your page along the lines of
"Hi all, I've been thinking of adding nail extensions to my growing list of treatments. Is this something you lovely lot would be interested in"?
That's what I would put but obviously can chop and change it! :)

I trained in NSI uv gel but recently converted to cuccio t3, I love UV gel and we have 4 of us doing it all day every day all our clients love uv gel but as above its opinion but I've always found it popular we also use GELISH and apply it over uv gel xx

I trained in NSI uv gel but recently converted to cuccio t3, I love UV gel and we have 4 of us doing it all day every day all our clients love uv gel but as above its opinion but I've always found it popular we also use GELISH and apply it over uv gel xx
Do you prefer hard gel or soak off ? I'm looking to add this service but can't decide.

Latest posts

Back