Gel extensions pricing help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chinju

Reaction score
Hi,
I am planning to introduce gel builder extensions in my salon as and when we reopen. I will be using the brand Crystal nails. I want to keep the pricing simple and basic. I am planning to price it @£40 for all gel extensions plus £6 for nail art. Or should I be breaking down the price for every add ons and length of the nails etc ? Such as French polish, ombré, clear pink so on and so forth ?
Thank you
Chinju xx

I just have a price for plain extensions ( no colour or French ) and then extensions with either colour or french ( same price ) . Nail art is decided on each client as can vary so much from a few gems to a more time consuming hand painted design . As far as nail art goes it is your TIME which is the most valuable and should be charged accordingly . You may find that you end up doing very complicated work and the customer is not really willing to pay for the amount of time it takes . Say for example you want your hourly rate to be £20 and nail art takes you 30 mins you should be charging another £10 on top for that .Nail art is a good way to 'upsell ' for each client but I would work out a few simple designs that don't take you too much time and cost accordingly . There is plenty to choose from . Gems , foils , lose glitters and stamping are a few quick ideas

The length of customers nails in extra products would be pennies so I would not consider doing that nor do I know of any salon that does.

Latest posts

Back