Gel polishes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Decadance

Reaction score
Hi im wanting a bit of advice on which Gel Polishes to buy !! I have just bought a selection of Orly Gel FX polishes which iv used a good few times and find them ok ...... A bit time consuming to remove but the finished result is nice. Wondered if anyone uses the IBD range and how they compare I trained with Millenium Nails and although the polishes last I don't like how thick they are also they seem to shrink a bit under the uv lamp even when the free edge is sealed properly. Any recommendations would be a great help cheers :)

I can strongly recommend Shellac. Everything about it is great. It's the name that people recognise and its the product they ask for when they enquire, it goes on really easily, the finish is wonderful, and it removes soooo easily! 10 mins soaked in a wrap and its off. The colour range is beautiful too. cant recommend it highly enough

IBD is amazing! I can only sing high praises on it, soak if in 10 minutes lasts for 2 weeks, high shine, amazing stuff!

Thanks for your advice guys :) Is there anyone else who uses Orly FX Gel who can compare it ??

Latest posts

Back