Geleration on eBay!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lph

Reaction score
I have just been informed by a client that anyone can now buy Jessica Geleration professional products on eBay as well as other websites! Apparently she was bought a shellac kit for her birthday from amazon and now thinks that as she's ordered a couple of Jessica Geleration colours that it will work as "they are all pretty much the same so you can use any of the makes" she says!! No she is not at all manicure or beauty trained for that matter! Has anyone else seen this for sale? What is going on? I have just emailed my Jessica rep! I am fuming!! My kit cost me £1000 with the LED lamp and proper training!!!

Unfortunately every professional nail product is available somewhere on Ebay. You can probably blame other so called professionals for buying it from the distributors and then selling it at crazy prices to the public. There is not that much that the distributors can do - the problem is just too big.

Your client may be able to buy the products, but like most DIYs she will find that its not as easy as it looks and will probably be back to you in a few weeks.

I'm starting to learn it's all about pride. Knowing you did your training, you put in the time and effort and you really do know better. It may seem petty or whatever, but I'm happy I trained, I've struggled, Im far from perfect but d'ya know what? I can still call myself a professional.

I've had a few internet savy friends tell me they can buy x, y and z and do it themselves. When it goes tits up, who will they call?

You can buy pretty much any professional product with a demand from eBay, some of it will be stolen, some of it will be counterfeit and I suspect others still will be other 'professionals' trying t make a bit of money.

Latest posts

Back