Gelish Design Course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZeZe

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Just wondering if anyone has done the Gelish Design course? I can do gelish and rockstar so not really sure what they teach you, and if it's worth the money or not?

Hi I've done the gelish design and while designs look complicated are very easy to do. It is worth doing it's a fun day to play and worth it IMO xxx HTH xxx

I did this course today! Loved it picked up lots of little tips, I was thinking about doing it for ages and I am now so glad I did it!!

It's good fun...and the trainers have all the colours, so you get to play with colours you don't have lol

Thanks lovelies, I may well get this course booked! xxx

I did the design course last year and it was brilliant, the techniques are easy when you know how, some are a little trickier than other- but practice makes perfect. As pinkthistle said, the trainers have all the colours, so you can have a play with them all- this obviously means you leave with a list of colours that you absolutely NEED!!

I'm booked in for a couple of weeks time; trying to relight my harmony fire! Do I take my own kit? I'm guessing so...xx

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm booked in for a couple of weeks time; trying to relight my harmony fire! Do I take my own kit? I'm guessing so...xx

Hi Twinners,

Can I please ask where you are doing the Gelish Design course - is it in the Bristol area?

Claire

Sent from my A1-810 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi Twinners,

Can I please ask where you are doing the Gelish Design course - is it in the Bristol area?

Claire

Sent from my A1-810 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hiya, I'm going to Frome, as there's no educator for Bristol as far as I'm aware. Jo xx

You don't need to take anything, but it took my shelf sitter colours to get some inspiration to use them.

You don't need to take anything, but it took my shelf sitter colours to get some inspiration to use them.

Damn! Why didn't I think of taking the shelf sitters!!

I did one, the techniques are easy but effective. Well worth taking your colour pops to compare against educators colours :)

Twinners and Claire-bear, you will both love doing a Gelish design course with Lisa in Frome. She's lovely and the course was fantastic! Best decision I ever made! X

Latest posts

Back