Gelish Haute Holiday Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailsbyHand

Reaction score
Has anyone received this collection yet? Any swatches?

I usually rely on Chickettes for swatches, but it seems we're getting the collection a lot earlier in the UK, whereas in the US it's not due out until November, so she hasn't got them yet. In particular, I want to know:

Is Berry Merry Holidays similar to Good Gossip / Tied Up With a Bow?
(Or maybe sugar plum dreams (names are confused on some sites), the lighter red one)

Is Here's to the Blue Year similar to Holiday Party Blues?

Any issues such as wrinkling?

I'm so tempted to get this collection, but I have the colours above and would be crazy to double up.

Would love to see your swatches / comparisons!

Last edited:
Also chickettes colours can sometimes be different!
There are swatches on Facebook
People are saying berry merry holidays is a favourite!

Do you have a link to the Facebook page where there are swatches?

Last edited:
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413188361.847849.jpg

There you go

Thank you!

Those are the only ones I've seen.

Is their any feedback from Geeks who've just had them delivered?

I love the blue and both reds, but think they could be too similar to Holiday Party Blues (which I'm wearing at the moment! lovely colour) and Good Gossip / Tied Up with a Bow.

Somebody was actually selling their Holiday Party Blues because she found it to be almost a double of Here's to the Blue year. I have to say that both are beautiful colours even if they are similar x

Somebody was actually selling their Holiday Party Blues because she found it to be almost a double of Here's to the Blue year. I

That's what it looks like. Bit of a shame.

I'm definitely getting the darker red. If the lighter red in more raspberry than bright red, I'll get that too. But not sure with the swatches I've seen.

Gah! I need to see more swatches and comparisons, I think. Still undecided.

Latest posts

Back