Gelish - online suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natasha Cross

Reaction score
Hi,
Wondering if anyone can help me, i've had an interest in nails for years, always had them done twice a week etc.
Anyways las Xmas i decided to start doing my own and save some money, so I opted for Gelish.
I'm currently looking into doing a course and then hopefully doing a few friends and family but i don't want to use and dodgy products on them.
I have bought from a few suppliers on-line and I think you can obviously tell a dodgy supplier when the product arrives :-(

My mum has a sally's card so I could buy from there or wait till I have my own Certificates to purchase myself however the prices and crazy!!! I have purchased a lot through Ella Gray and they seem to be pretty good and I can't tell if they're fake. I know you risk paying customs which is a risk I would be willing to take as long as I knew the product was legit?!

Can anyone in the know advise if Ella Gray is selling genuine products (I hope so)!

Thanks in advance :)

Ella gray are not official stockists of gelish. Best thing to do is train with a reconized company then purchase from nail harmony or sallys which are the official stockists.

Sallys & nail harmony are the only authorised distributors in the UK. Buy from anywhere else and you could be purchasing fakes. I personally wouldn't want to take the chance.
I'd recommend you get attend some training and go from there, you won't regret it.

In regards to price, once you are trained and work out your pricing, how many sets you get from a bottle etc you'll realise it isn't expensive at all. x

Gelish is a professional only product and is designed to be used by trained nail technicians. There are reasons for this, which you will be trained on if and when you do the course.
I would advise against buying from an unknown source as there is no guarantee on the product you are getting. Fake and poor quality products can cause real damage to the nails.

But....if your looking at doing a course then you wouldn't need to buy from Ella Gray.
Of course, you can only get insurance by doing a relevant course AND by buying products by authorised suppliers..the worst thing anyone can do, is to do treatments on other people when untrained and uninsured.

I really can't understand why you want to purchase products for friends and family prior to booking a course, unless you are planning on doing their nails without undergoing the training. Just a bit confused tbh.

Latest posts

Back