Gelish peeling

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cazdiane

Reaction score
Hi everyone, lately I've been having problems with gelish peeling away from the free edge, I've never had problems before and can't understand why I'm suddenly having problems now.
I use an led lamp and always make sure I cap the free edge which is where it's peeling away from.
Anyone have any ideas?
Tia caroline

Is it just on you or clients aswell?

Have you checked your bulbs are all working correctly?
x

Is it just on you or clients aswell?

Have you checked your bulbs are all working correctly?
x
It's just on clients, mine are fine. I use led lamp so bulbs shouldn't need replacing.

Sorry I meant are all the bulbs actually working.

All clients or just a few?
Are they oiling regularly?
Do they follow aftercare? (not using cleaning products etc)

Just ruling things out.

A lot of the time it isn't anything we are doing its clients not sticking to aftercare then acting dumb when their nails chip :) x

Is it a Gelish led lamp?

Sorry I meant are all the bulbs actually working.

All clients or just a few?
Are they oiling regularly?
Do they follow aftercare? (not using cleaning products etc)

Just ruling things out.

A lot of the time it isn't anything we are doing its clients not sticking to aftercare then acting dumb when their nails chip :) x
Yer the lamp is fine. I always ask if they're following aftercare and of course they say yes lol. I give aftercare leaflets to them. It's more than just a few, so feel like it must be me but strange that it's only recently been happening.
When I first started it was acrylic I had trouble with but now my acrylic is fine and it's my gelpolish that doesn't last.

Latest posts

Back