Gelousy makes a run for the border!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gelousy

Reaction score
For Release 9 a.m. MST

October 1, 2006

Importation A.D.I.N. to distribute Gelousy products in Canada

Gelousy Gel Nail Systems announces new Canadian distributor

PHOENIX — October 1, 2006 — Gelousy Gel Nail Systems has chosen Importation A.D.I.N. to distribute its products to the Canadian market. Importation A.D.I.N, based in Montreal, is operated by Isaac Cohen. Isaac is a veteran in the Canadian beauty market and represents many well known beauty products.

“We are very proud to begin our international distribution operations with Isaac and Importation A.D.I.N”, said Erick Westcott, CEO of Gelousy. “We have many customers in Canada already and this new strategic partnership will allow them to order direct and not have to bother with customs delays.”

“We are excited to be taking on such a dynamic line of products”, said Isaac Cohen of Importation A.D.I.N. “We are translating everything into French and classes in both English and French will be forming soon.” The debut of the Gelousy Product line in Canada will take place October 1st and 2nd , 2006 at the Esthétique Spa International beauty show in Montreal.

Gelousy Gel Nail Systems is a leader in not only UV cured gel technology, but innovative ways to make the salon environment safer and more profitable for the nail technician. The company offers a wide range of products and services designed to empower nail technicians to take control of their time and income potential.

#########

Gelousy is a trademark of Gelousy Gel Nail Systems.

For more information: Gelousy Gel Nail Systems - Erick Westcott, 602-493-9043, [email protected], www.gelousy.com

Importation A.D.I.N. – Isaac Cohen, 514-342-6273, www.importadin.com

Latest posts

Back