Gelousy Gel Nail Systems to help stars look their best for the Emmys

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Erick, this there a tutorial on how to use your product? I checked the site but didn't really find anything, maybe I missed it.

I'm always willing to try new products, do you have a sample kit? Sorry to compare you to Angel, is the product hard to control out of a bottle?

I apologize for all the questions, I'm just curious!

Anyway, welcome to the "Geek"!

Hi pamperedpinkies,

We do not currently have a tutorial posted for a variety of reasons. I will make a note that you would like to have one and see if we can get one posted soon. You can e-mail me and I would be happy to e-mail you back with an instruction manual.

Currently we do not have a sample kit available. We used to do them, but had too many phone calls asking why the gel was still gooey after 10 minutes from people that didn’t have UV lamps. We do offer a 365 day satisfaction guarantee. So you can try the product without risk.

Sorry to compare you to Angel
You don’t have to apologize, there is nothing wrong with Angel Love, we are just different.

is the product hard to control out of a bottle?
10 years ago when we developed the product we put it in a bottle because it is so much easier to control that way. The bottle works just like a pen or a pencil. You have been using those things your whole life. You literally draw the nail out in three dimensions with the tip of the bottle.

I apologize for all the questions, I'm just curious!
Questions are a good thing. :hug:

Thanks for the kind welcome,

Erick Westcott, CEO
Gelousy Gel Nail Systems

Thanks for the reply Erick!:green:

I'm going to have a closer look at your product.

I personally am glad to see a new 'brand' show their face on the board and tell us about their product or industry news.
We seem to talk about the same brands all the time, and I think it can only be BETTER for us to know of all that there is out there so we can continually compare and LEARN.
While I highly doubt I will change brand anytime soon, I still want to know ALL that there is to know.

Hugs and welcome aboard.
:hug:

i have used this gel system and i really like it. its great for clients who want to get rid of their acrylics but dont have much strength to their natural nails. its a natural nail gel that is flexible but adds strength and is very shiny and looks the best without polish.
i loved it at my old salon and i am trying to get it at my new salon its very hard to get tho...:rolleyes:

Somewhat nervous here, as I've never posted before, though I've been lurking a little here and there. First off, I must say you all seem to be such wonderful people, and I've received more encouragement from just reading a few of your posts than you'll ever know! I've ordered the Gelousy product and have started to use it. I love it! I have it on my own hands and after doing many pedicures and even filing down my own nails (shortening them and reducing a little duckbilling), they still look nearly perfect. I can't wait to really get going on them! Thank you, dear geeks, for allowing me to post my two cents' worth! Secretary :)

Latest posts

Back