Generating new clients - lash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natalie4

Reaction score
Hi

I've been doing lash extensions for the last 6 months working from home.
I have generated clients from facebook, word of mouth, leaflets, flyers etc but I'm looking to expand so I'm looking at advertising/working with hairdressing salons and wondered if anyone has any experience with this.

Would you work in the salon for a couple days a week?
Would you ask them to advertise your business in there and set up a referral scheme with them?

Or any other recommendations, I don't wish to rent a room as i am happy working from home.

Any help would be so gratefully received
Thank you ❤️

Looks like you’ve been doing a great job so far!
How is your Instagram profile doing? Today it is a very powerful tool for promoting your work and communicating with prospective clients. Instagram advertisement is relatively cheap, for $10 you can reach 3000-4000 audience, targeted of course. Plus Cooperation with Instagram influencers works great, offer a complementary service to some influencers, in exchange for promoting your experience on their page.
Or there is always paid promotion with influencers, for example you can buy one at this website shoutcart.com

Latest posts

Back