Genius or just plain daft?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxsarahj25xx

Reaction score
Soo I was watching make up tutorials on youtube and came across this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD1ncPzOYbE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Im absolutely sobbing with laughter here! Not sure il be adding one to my kit just yet, but I will definately be trying this out, if I dont it will only be added to my list of lifes great mysteries that keep me awake at night lol

Hope it brightens everyones day abit, even if it didnt need brightening xxx

Sent from my ST25i using SalonGeek

Omg hilarious... Can you imagine the clients face when you pull a spoon out if your kit bag! Lol xx

Oh my G!
Where did the idea come from to start with, but I had to laugh at the end when it finally clicked, a girl from a country that's main eating utensil is the chopstick is using a spoon (and a scuffed one at that) :p xoxo

Lol that was really funny. Might have to give it a go though! I'm terrible at applying eyeliner! It always ends up really thick just to smooth it out and both flicks are different!

LOL this is genuiusly funny! I am totally going to put it on my blog tomorrow! Thanks :D

Oh my G!
Where did the idea come from to start with, but I had to laugh at the end when it finally clicked, a girl from a country that's main eating utensil is the chopstick is using a spoon (and a scuffed one at that) :p xoxo

Id not even thought of that! Id imagine spoons are still quite commonly used for making coffees etc. Completely bonkers idea using cutlery either way!

Sent from my ST25i using SalonGeek

Think I just woke everyone up with my laughing lol

Latest posts

Back