Give credit where credit is due!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dani1987

Reaction score
Calla salon-Lynne Baker owmer, beauty therapist extraordinaire! What a fantastic thread she posted with some fantastic ideas and lots of motivation given.
I spent two days following the hints and tips and only got onto page 16 and I will be going back for more.
I have had replies from emails and have been given a shove in the right direction to promote promote promote! ! Just want to say a massive thank you to her!
I've posted loads on the actual thread so I thought I'd dedicate a thread just to Lynne as a sign of gratitude xx ♥♥:o

She is a remarkable lady xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I always remember her 'Does it make the boat go faster?' line! :)

I always remember her 'Does it make the boat go faster?' line! :)

So do I.

Unfortunately, I told my partner about it at the time, and he remembers to quote it just when I want to splash out on something for the business.

She is amazing! She gives so much help and advice that's hugely appreciated by all, also her customer service is outstanding I could literally rave about it to anyone an everyone all day long!
I get to train with her in march!! Sooooo excited to meet her although I think I'll be a little star struck haha! I got to meet her lovely hubby at pro beauty & he was lovely to & so helpful and informative! She's definitely one of my all time idols! Xxxxx

Latest posts

Back