Glitter/powder mix ratio???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmajt

Shopaholic Geek
Reaction score
Hiya,

Just wondered if there were any set rules as to how much glitter you add to powder?

I got some glitters from Creative nailplace and they came with a little scoop, but no instructions as to how many scoops of glitter you add to scoops of powder (ie 2x glitter/6xpowder).

I know too much glitter in a mix isn't good, but how will i know if it's too much, is it just trial and error??

no hard and fast rules. i tend to add 1 scoop of glitter to 2 parts powder (usually clear for me!)
hope that helps - its really trial and error

Tickled Pink! said:
no hard and fast rules. i tend to add 1 scoop of glitter to 2 parts powder (usually clear for me!)
hope that helps - its really trial and error

Oh thanks for getting back to me so soon, thats great, just needed a bit of advice as to where to start and thanks for saying clear powder, that was my next question.
xx

like i said, no hard and fast rules - just experiment. I personally like clear powder mixed with glitter (pink usually!) over a clear tip for a glittery french...

Hiya i use 3 parts clear acrylic to every 1 glitter, you can see what it looks like in my gallery, it works nicley every time

Latest posts

Back