Good quality clip in hair extensions, what make?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarahoz

Reaction score
Hi,
I am brunette but always fancied hair extensions but thought the clip in ones might be a wiser way to go. Are they any good? What would be a good make? Want them to look good so don't mind paying a bit more Don't want them too long as it might be a bit much, maybe about 14 inch.
Any advice would be gladly received....
Thanx...

Hi Sarah, i buy American Dream hair extensions from Sallys, u need 3 packs for a full head and i think they are about £17 per pack. Sometimes they do a buy 2 get 1 free offer. I luv them, so easy to put in, easy to clean and style and last ages!! If ur on facebook add me, (Kimberley Reay) i have pics of them in my hair, they defos look real. Hope ur well xx

I bought some headkandy extensions at the beginning of the year, they cost me around £70 and I have only used them once. They are great quality, I just didnt suit them like I thought I would.:smack:

american dream are on 2+1 free at the moment at sallys :)

I've used both the ones from Sallys and the ones purchased from Headkandy. I preferred the ones from Headkandy, they did cost more but the hair was a much better quality I thought.

I make made to order clip ins, colour matched to your hair. They are beautiful quality European Virgin Hair and last for up to 3 years if cared for correctly.
Please contact me if I can help further

I love my GLOSS human hair clip in extensions. 5 peices to a set/pack & a good colour range sold through your Vani-t UK supplier.
I've had mine for a good 3 years and are stiil in great condition...

Latest posts

Back