Google Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katmoz33

Reaction score
If I google shellac the 1st 2 things that come up are online stores selling shellac. Prices on show, vat free etc....
What's going on there I'm guessing these arnt authorized distributors are they?
It's basically looking like they are showing it as a retail product? confused :-/
Xx

That's funny as I did the same thing today! I wanted to post a status on my Facebook asking clients to Google Shellac if wanted to find out what it was all about, when I googled it myself I realised that would be a bad move as there were basically unauthorised sellers selling "shellac" very cheap.- they would not get the correct information about Shellac.

I decided instead to post the link to the CND video on you tube and a link to CND website that says what to look out for to make sure they are getting the full correct genuine service, and that I of course, provide this!

E x

That's funny as I did the same thing today! I wanted to post a status on my Facebook asking clients to Google Shellac if wanted to find out what it was all about, when I googled it myself I realised that would be a bad move as there were basically unauthorised sellers selling "shellac" very cheap.- they would not get the correct information about Shellac.

I decided instead to post the link to the CND video on you tube and a link to CND website that says what to look out for to make sure they are getting the full correct genuine service, and that I of course, provide this!

E x

How Weird!
Hmm it's not good is it :-/
Think I will also add the cnd link good thinking xx

I know and one of the sites is selling CND Shellac along with Bluesky Shellac. Ridiculous

Latest posts

Back