Grey hair colour!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ejs1994

Reaction score
Hi there I normally use Schwarzkopf and am wondering what toner would be the best on pre lightened hair to create this silver/grey colour. Am happy not to use Schwarzkopf though, I know they have bought out a silver range but haven't used them on lightened hair yet! Thank you.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    129.4 KB · Views: 62
Was on a course today and we had a little play around to make some cocktails. I made one v. Similar to this using dialight 911 and a tiny dash of 2.10. I was trying for a more steely grey but it came out a bit bluer very much like your pic. Was nice!

Hi there I normally use Schwarzkopf and am wondering what toner would be the best on pre lightened hair to create this silver/grey colour. Am happy not to use Schwarzkopf though, I know they have bought out a silver range but haven't used them on lightened hair yet! Thank you.
I use affinage and went on a course for greys. On pre lighted hair I would use half 10.0 half 10.21 to neutralise any yellow tones as grey will go green if there's any yellow! Watch it as the sink till it's the colour you want. Then if this isn't grey enough for you use the gothic grey range they have its great! To get the perfect grey.

I use igora Royal 9-5,22 9-5,1 and as of 0-22, watch the 0-22 as it will go blue xx

Here it is from red to grey x

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    93.5 KB · Views: 56
I use igora Royal 9-5,22 9-5,1 and as of 0-22, watch the 0-22 as it will go blue xx
what about a pea size amount of black rather than 0.22 with this formula?

I have never used a base when toning. I would just used the 10.21. What result does the base give with 10.21?? How would it be different to just using the 10.21 or using a straight base

Did you lighten first before placing this formular? Or this went on top of the red

Any update? been following x

Latest posts

Back