Grey hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C.R

Reaction score
Hey geeks!
Just wondering if anyone knows of any suppliers that do 'grey' hair extensions. I currently use euphoria, angel Remy, AngelsLocks and am sending of for a transform colour ring next week, but none of these suppliers seem to do grey. Xxx

Prestidge do a grey colour. I know Euphoira do silver but it's lighter than the Greg Prestidge offer

I want to see photos if your fitting grey! I would love to go ths colour x

Beauty works posted a pic on their Instagram today with w grey/silver colour xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks girls.
I've had a couple of clients asking about the grey colours and it's so hard trying to get hold of a real grey/non silvery colour.
I've attached a picture of the colour I'm after, but, 'sigh', I just have a feeling I'm not going to be able to find this anywhere.

Def try Prestidge hair extensions as im sure the grey they have is similar

Yep prestige grey looks similar to that picture on my colour ring, just not personally fitted it yet but getting a lot of enquiries xxx

Sent from my C6903 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks everyone, thanks tawnsta for checking the colour ring and yes the grey seems to be very popular with the younger clients x

Its all I've seen on Facebook lately, we've just done a few greys in salon but no extensions... Yet

Sent from my C6903 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back