Hair Academys NVQ 2 Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachaelk

Reaction score
I wondered if anyone could help me i am looking to train as a hairdresser, the trouble is i am 30 and have a day job, i have a salon that i work in on a saturday and two evenings a week, can anyone advise on any assessors that i could get to assess or any academys?

Hi you need to contact Total People, they have a website. they are based in my hometown middlewich but will travel to sale where you are. they are fantastic, give them a go. let me know what you do!

Oh thanks for this, have you done hairdressing training with them by any chance?

hi, yes they did my level 2 hair, level 3 hair and level 3 customer service. every salon i have worked at has used them and they are fantatsic!! just make sure you say i recomended them! hehe

i rang them yesterday and they are fab, thanks alot. I am just waiting for the area assessor to get in touch. I am sure he said it was funded as well

hiya yeah it is funded, last i knew it was if you are under 25. do you know which assessor you are having? I had rob bailey, helen walton and damien burdin all fantastic
x

the guy i spoke to was Rob Bailey but he said he would get the assessor to call me by next week. I am so excited, can't thank you enough. Do you do your nVQ written in your own time at home and get the stylist in the salon to teach you i take it?

Latest posts

Back