Hair Cutting One Day Course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

H&B

Reaction score
Hair One Day Cutting Course

Thursday 20th September 2012

Are you looking for an easy way to learn hairdressing, how to cut hair and styling? Looking to become a hairdresser and just cut your family and friends hair?

If you are ready to discover the secret techniques to cutting, styling, blow drying, head massage, hair up, colouring, heated and velcro roller techniques, no matter if you are a beginner or a professional and without paying crazy prices, then we've got just what you need.

Hi, I'm Lacey Carr, a top UK hairstylist with many years experience in the hairdressing industry and 5 years tutoring. I am now offering to share my expertise, industry knowledge and professional hairdresser secrets through my courses at Bolton's finest, HABIA and City & Guilds approved, hair and beauty training centre.

You may be a beginner with little or no experience and looking for a fast and easy way to learn how to cut and style your friends of families hair or looking to make a start in this exciting industry.

It could be you're a newbie stylist looking to sharpen your skills and get the break you deserve. Or you may already be a professional hairdresser looking to improve your talent and make a name for yourself in the industry.

You could already be enrolled on a college course and looking to improve your skills through holiday periods. Our hairdresser training workshops are the perfect opportunity to get ahead of the industry.

Whatever your level of experience, I'm sure you proabably fall into one of the categories:

• You're a beginner and find the art of hairdressing difficult but you're eager to learn.
  • You're already a hairdresser but have become frustrated and need a refresher course to brush up your skills and open the door to high wages or new profits.
  • You've always wanted to be able to cut and style friends and families hair.
  • You have dreams of starting your own mobile or salon business and want to easily learn the techniques and styles required.
  • You've never started training because you thought it was too expensive or didn't have the time for a college course.
  • You are already training in college but want to get ahead of the game and attend courses in your holiday periods to enhance your skills.
If ANY of these situations apply to YOU, our Hair and Hairdresser Training Courses are just what you are looking for.

Learn how to cut hair with our one day hairdressing course.

The courses includes theory, demonstrations and practicals.

Course Date: Thursday 20th September 2012

Course Tutor: Lacey Carr

Course Cost: £149.00 +vat

Entry requirements: No previous hairdressing experience required. A full professional uniform must be worn. Uniforms can be purchased in our trade centre

For beginner courses a pair of scissors are required which can be purchased when booking.

Course Venue:
HB Beauty Training Centre
6 St Marks Street
Bolton
BL3 6NR

Train in our NEW state-of-the-art REM equiped hair salon. Free lunch provided.

Places limited to 5 people per date.

Certificate awarded on successful completion of the course.

For bookings or further details please call Nicola Crellin-Bansal on 0870 330 3407.

HB Beauty Training Centre | 6 St Marks Street, Bolton BL3 6NR

Latest posts

Back