Hair | Easydry Introduces WaterWeave™

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
A technological breakthrough has allowed Easydry to upgrade its unique fabric so that it is even more absorbent, hygienic and stronger. The pioneer of disposable salon towels has enhanced its multi award-winning towel by introducing WaterWeave™ a patented technology that uses high-pressure water jets to entangle the fibres and high-temperature ovens to dry the fabric and ensure the finished towel is inherently hygienic.

WaterWeave™ means Easydry towels can now absorb than three times more water than a cotton towel without losing integrity or the need to rub. They simply soak up the moisture.

‘Using Easydry towels mean no more rubbing to lift excess water from the hair after shampooing. We just blot and then wrap hair in a turban, which leaves the hair cuticle nice and flat for cutting and blow-drying,’ said Brian Gallagher, owner of Gallagher Horner in Glasgow. ‘It’s much more comfortable for the client. It is lighter and more secure, and because it is the most absorbent disposable towel we can move the client from the backwash to the styling position with the turban in place and avoid any unpleasant drips down the client’s neck.’

WaterWeave™ complements Easydry’s existing patented technology Uatt™ (Ultra Tear Technology) which was developed by the company more than five years ago to guarantee the superior towel stands up to high levels of wear and tear, yet still maintain its strength and durability, even when wet.

Easydry was the pioneer of disposable towels in salons, introducing the concept in the mid-2000. Since then, it has consistently invested in technology to develop new products and improve existing ones. It works closely with hairdressers and trichologists to respond to the needs of the industry.

‘I love that Easydry is constantly research and improving its products. That innovative, hungry edge is what sets them apart,’ said Angelo Vallillo, creative director of Zullo & Holland in Nottingham. ‘My clients are particularly hot on hygiene and I rely on Easydry to reassure them that my salon adheres to the highest levels of hygiene possible.’

The new Easydry towels with WaterWeave™ are available now at local wholesalers or direct from www.easydry.com or by calling 0845 300 7764.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• Premium white_0046.jpg
    Premium white_0046.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 128

Latest posts

Back