Hair extension advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimbers1983

Reaction score
Hello all,

Im not actually a hair geek, normally a nail geek but iv got myself all worrried and could do with some advise off you lovely people please. Ive had cinderalla extensions in now for over 2 years, every 3-4 months i have had old extensions out and new applied on same day - but have now decided i really cant afford to have them done at the mo and really think my hair should have a rest. I originally had extensions in as i had my hair blonde and used irons resulting in my hair breaking and becoming really fine at the front but still pretty healthy at the bak so i had 3 rows put in either side of my head but as from tomorrow im having them removed and im really scared that my hair is going to look horrid! I have recently gone back to my roots and gone dark again, my hairs already really shiney again and feels alot healthier already but its not thick at all at the front and if anybody has any advise on what i can do for my hair to look ok while it grows and strenghtens i would be so happy - cause iv had them in so long im going to feel really bold tomorrow and im out tomorrow with friends and really worried i will look horrid!!! HELP please x:cry::cry:

Heya
i know that feeling, was there myself.. When i had them out i got a nice weft of hair and made clip in's to wear when i was going out.

You will get used to your hair in no time, i actually liked mine when i got a bob, think thats when my profile pic was taken. it looks thick and healthy in that but i blowdryed really full that night.

your going to feel bald but remember thats just because you had extensions and your ponytail would be as thick as the average person.
good luck x

Latest posts

Back