Hair extension course in Wales?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boid

Reaction score
Hey, I'm new to the site, my names boid, I'm a beauty therapist, I'm looking to do a course in hair extensions to do it mobile along side the beauty, can anybody point me in the right direction? I'm not sure where to start. Thankyou

Hey, I'm new to the site, my names boid, I'm a beauty therapist, I'm looking to do a course in hair extensions to do it mobile along side the beauty, can anybody point me in the right direction? I'm not sure where to start. Thankyou

Im not sure about in wales buttttt theres some great companies out there, studio 58 seem to be highly rated on here i was going to use them but the course date i needed was full so im using km extensions which do get a lot of good reviews aswell lush us also known as hair rebellion get top ratings along with balmain, google them and see if they are near u, a lot do courses in bristol which may be the nearest venue for u

depending what part of wales your in studio58 do Cardiff & Birmingham, i've attended & i'd recommend them, or connect-2-hair are in Manchester & they've got positive reviews here recently, i havent attended thou so cant comment.

Fab, I will google them, thanks for your help xo

Latest posts

Back