Hair extension course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi geeks :)

I am currently studying hairdressing part time at college and am really interested in hair extensions. I've seen a company called "Belle hair extensions" that after looking on their website seems good to train with but I was just wondering if any geeks out there had trained with them and how they found the course? I'm a bit out of my depth here so some advice would be much appreciated... I'm also a bit weary that u don't need to be qualified in hairdressing to complete the course but it states they also show you how to cut and shape (I've tried cutting twice at college now and it's certainly not easy, so I also found that odd that they could teach cutting and shaping to an unqualified hairdresser in one day. Any advice would be great

Thanks in advance
Tia :rolleyes:

I was going to go on a course with belle but something put me off, not sure what. I am going to go on a course with studio58 x

If you use the search bar I'm sure you'll find a lot of topics to do with belle training and people's experience with them. If I can remember correctly from what I've seen and heard a few people haven't been too impressed by them. Do a lot if research on the companies before you decide to train with then as you don't want to be left out of pocket! It is quite hard looking for the right company to train with as everyone has their different opinions and experiences. I trained with KM hair extension training last year which I found to be amazing and wirth the money but unfortunately others said they didn't have as good of an experience as I did. As for the cutting on the courses, its only basic like how to trim the ends and razor the extensions, you won't be able to touch the clients own hair until you have finished your nvq at college :) x

Latest posts

Back