Hair extension courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cocobellehair

Reaction score
Hello new to Salon geek (where have you been all my life??)

Basically I've booked onto a hair extension course for micro rings, nanos, fusion and shrinkies but I've been looking into the LA weave method and have came across Beauty Works have a weft course that cover this and braiding and by doing the course you get the trade discount...

Has anyone trained with Beauty works? Also do you guys rate the hair? I've read mixed reviews and I've only used there Dulux clip ins and I was totally obsessed with them but I got them 2 years ago?

Sorry for the essay, advice needed :) xxx

Hi Coco, first of all...Welcome to the world of hair extensions.. there are lots of good training courses, but what I would look into is the most popular methods which are micro and nano, LA weave is new so thats a good one to try, which is a combination of micro and sewn in wefts, its very easy to do as well. grading of the hair is the best way to determine what brands you want to use, anything below 4Ais not worth looking at.
Hope this helps and good luck,
PS if you want to subcribe to our website we can keep you updated on new trends and discounts xx

Latest posts

Back