Entry level requirements: Attendance of a Habia Approved Hair Extension course
The Art of Styling, Blending & Shaping Hair Extensions
6 months experience Extension Technician (or equivalent of)
As an approved VTCT centre you will receive an in house certificate of achievement on completion of this one day practical course. The training is fully supported with online tutorials with our Exclusive E-learning package.
As you may know, the fundamentals of cutting hair extensions differ greatly to those used when cutting natural hair so this is still a very informative course for qualified hairdressers.
The course teaches you how to simply blend the hair extensions after application using various cutting tools and techniques.
In addition you will also learn advanced techniques including:
· Cutting extensions using scissors, thinning scissors and a razor
· The use of up to 6 cutting techniques on a variety of hair styles
· Demonstration and practice of cutting Hair Extensions to create a variety of styles/looks.
· Learn creative placement to reduce the need for unnecessary cutting
· Tips and demonstrations on how to creatively style extension hair
Attendance of this course will give you the ability to offer your clients much more variation in their chosen finished style and will give you the confidence to create unbelievable styles!!
Price £199 + vat Reduced rates applied for past trainees of Lush-Us Uk.
To book call our dedicated training team on: 0844 840 5874 (option 3)