Hair extension help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

awx1996

Reaction score
Hello I have recently trained today with Belle academy it was great! I am looking for help as they recommended glamorous lengths but the anthena (budget range) have hardly any colours in stock?! and I do understand that you should use high quality hair for better results but I feel as when I'm training people aren't going to want to pay much and who knows I might not do a good job

So pleeeease can someone tell me where I can get budget but good quality nano ring hair extensions from please? And also if anyone could recommend a budget supplier in general. Do I need to get the nano beads from the same website as the hair also?

Sorry I do appreciate there are a lot of threads about suppliers but there is too much to read and too many different responses and I need help asap as my inboxed are flooded with people wanting to be models and I have no supplier!! Thank you

would love to see peoples replies, just trained also and currently looking at Fabulong, got a sample and hair looks beautiful!

Is that a budget range or more high end? The nano's aren't out of stock but I don't see many colour shades [emoji85] I need somewhere asap for nano's more than anything !!

Is that a budget range or more high end? The nano's aren't out of stock but I don't see many colour shades [emoji85] I need somewhere asap for nano's more than anything !!
hmmm, think its inbetween tbh! lots of nice review and hair seemed really soft- will let you know how it goes though! i got a sample of micro rings!
Have you had a look at micro rings?

would love to see peoples replies, just trained also and currently looking at Fabulong, got a sample and hair looks beautiful!

I'd love to see people's replies too...

Folk on here have spent years researching, testing hair etc, I don't expect they'll give over information when you don't have the time to read the many threads on here that have all the information you're looking for?!

There is so much valuable information on threads, take the time to read, you might find exactly what you're looking for :)

Yes I understand charjem but when there is hundreds and hundreds of pages to read through it can be very time consuming. Thanks for the input but I have spent a lot of time before doing the course but can't find exactly what I'm looking for in the threads I have been viewing. Thanks for the input tho :)

I think that's charjems point....it is very time consuming and people have put in the time. You've basically said that you know you should do the research but you can't be bothered so could all the people who have done it just tell you their results. Do the research, get samples, read reviews, discover it all for yourself. Like we all did. You'll be a much better and more successful extension expert as a result.

No im not 'basically saying' at all so don't put words into my mouth on my thread thank you. Yes I have done all of the research I thought I needed and now I have done the course I have experienced a hiccup on the way which I'm extremely stressed about and was looking for a quick response as I thought everything was all in place for me and already have models lined up. So once again no thank you for the negative input. I've saw a lot of bitchy comments on this website and I feel like there should be less of this considering this is a website to help. If I want to post a question I am going to post it I should expect to do so without negative comments which are by the extremely unhelpful and also defeating the point of this website! Now thank you but no thank you.

Lol. Ok. I'm sure a couple of people who always recommend the same suppliers will help you out with your quick fix. I was actually pointing you in the right direction, the best way to become really good in this field, the best way to get the most from this forum... but I'm sure your response and attitude will get you everything you need.

:) great again thank you for the input!

Have you tried supremestyle?

Hello I have recently trained today with Belle academy it was great! I am looking for help as they recommended glamorous lengths but the anthena (budget range) have hardly any colours in stock?! and I do understand that you should use high quality hair for better results but I feel as when I'm training people aren't going to want to pay much and who knows I might not do a good job

So pleeeease can someone tell me where I can get budget but good quality nano ring hair extensions from please? And also if anyone could recommend a budget supplier in general. Do I need to get the nano beads from the same website as the hair also?

Sorry I do appreciate there are a lot of threads about suppliers but there is too much to read and too many different responses and I need help asap as my inboxed are flooded with people wanting to be models and I have no supplier!! Thank you

Without a doubt there are many suppliers our there and it can be very confusing !

Best advice I can give is to work through some suppliers and test the hair.

You'll find one you like, this is time consuming but it's worth it! X

Sound cheap but when I first started out I bought Russian remy of eBay it was quite cheap so I used that as my budget hair lasted a good 4 months x

Sound cheap but when I first started out I bought Russian remy of eBay it was quite cheap so I used that as my budget hair lasted a good 4 months x

Thank you!! Do you have a link? X

Latest posts

Back