Hair extension questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tashalouise

Reaction score
Hi All,
I am about to venture out into the wild to find clients for my assessments and then hopefully build my clientele from there.

I was wondering where is best to buy hair extentions that also offer good trade accounts, around where I live I know a lot of people want "budget friendly" I have seen someone locally to me that offer micro rings for £190 but when I am looking at prices for hair extensions, for 200 strands (full head) it would cost over £200 leaving not a lot of room for profit as I already know my competition is a lot cheaper.
What do you guys normally charge and how do you work it out ect, what kinda profit should I be aiming for, also should I collect a deposit?

I would also love to know all you tips of the trade :)

Many thanks,

Tasha

Hi Tasha I use glamorous lengths they have 3 ranges Pure, Russian and Antena hair. Even though pure is the cheapest is it’s good quality

Typically 150g is a full head.
Euphoria one is a good supplier but there's also routes, sway and a few others. Check reviews and have a look at insta at extensionists and see what they use

I use euphoria one they offer different grades of hair. I have seen on Facebook people happy with hair rebellion & hair planet as budget ranges also xx

I use Glamlox hair extensions for higher range and angel remy for budget range. You should always ask for deposit x

Latest posts

Back