Hair extension recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebeccaginks

Reaction score
I am starting my own business in hair extensions in the I tip method. Does anybody have any recommendations of good hair to use or companies to use? Or if there is any No-Go’s

Hi, I would stick to using good quality hair. Don’t make the mistake of using cheap hair to accommodate clients budgets. Don’t undersell yourself. I use beauty works hair as I can’t fault it and my clients love it and they don’t mind paying the extra for good quality long-lasting Hair but I hear of Remi cachet and Peruvian double drawn hair to have good reviews too although never tried it myself! Xx

e8298fd3c7286cca85953572ef29f923.jpg
angel remy

Archie lloyds, hair planet (budget range), SJK hair extensions, (luxury and Russian both lovely) Hair care ,

I am starting my own business in hair extensions in the I tip method. Does anybody have any recommendations of good hair to use or companies to use? Or if there is any No-Go’s

Euphoria one hair. They have a fantastic colour range, they stock so many colours I can't keep up adding them all to my colour swatch!

The hair is stunning. X

Remi Cachet, Angelslocks, Euphoria one for their Brazilian and Angel Remy for their Indian x

do your own business of hair extensions, the best way is you need have your own brand,
Our factory OEM for many hair salons and beauty store, they have their own brand,
and the hair extensions sell very well, we also have free sample to test our quality,
contact us for details

Archie Lloyds hair extensions

do your own business of hair extensions, the best way is you need have your own brand,
Our factory OEM for many hair salons and beauty store, they have their own brand,
and the hair extensions sell very well, we also have free sample to test our quality,
contact us for details
please could have have some more info ? Do you have a web site?

Latest posts

Back