Hair extension supplier

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chloeluckin

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm newly qualified in hair extensions, and I would love to know the recommendations on hair extension suppliers.
I would like to have two different grades at the money (AAA/AAAA) and I would like to know which suppliers don't rip you off and who's hair is really good.
The supplier would be for I tips and u tips, and I would also like recommendations for ombre hair extensions too.
Thank you,
Chloe :)

Angel Remy or transform extensions

I would not recommend transform, SJK are good x

I use euphoria one clients never had a problem with the hair and she offers 3 different grades so suits all budget i sometimes use tranaform as well

Theres lots and lots of posts on this I recommend sjk as well they do different ranges like you asked aaa aaaa aaaaa
I do not like transform hair and angel remy is over priced and thin

What's the deal with sjk's stock nowadays? Everything I'm looking for is out of stock? Don't they update their website or do they not get new stock very often?

We use 'Body works'. Hair is great quality and good price. :lol:

Thanks so much everyone! :)
I just have to ask what the deal is with sjk hair? I've heard people say it's amazing, and some say it's really terrible. What are your views on it? :)

I think they had a few issues a good while ago but the hair is defiantly improved and is great now

Hi,
I'm newly qualified in hair extensions, and I would love to know the recommendations on hair extension suppliers.
I would like to have two different grades at the money (AAA/AAAA) and I would like to know which suppliers don't rip you off and who's hair is really good.
The supplier would be for I tips and u tips, and I would also like recommendations for ombre hair extensions too.
Thank you,
Chloe :)

Dear Chloe
This is Ada from China top beautyhair company which is a professional hair products manufacturer,can offer clients high quality human hair extensions,tape hair,keratin hair(U-tip,Flat-tip,I-tip),Micro loop hair,Nano rings hair with reasonable price,we are doing business with over 30 wholesalers and retailers from USA,UK,France,Australia etc,and have won good reputation among our clients,as a direct factory,it is easy for us to control quality,can send out orders on time,fast delivery and good service,don't hesitate to contact us if you are looking for a reliable supplier

Thanks

Ada

Latest posts

Back