Hair extension supplier

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HairByRosiexox

Reaction score
Hi,

i was just wondering what’s the best supplier to use for micro, nano and tape hair extensions??

i’ve completed my training with Studio 58 does anyone have any reviews on the quality of the hair?

Thanks in advance

I use cliphair as my budget range for clients you can get around 5 months out of it for darker colours and round 3 for Blondes hope this helps :)

That’s who I use for tapes

Hi, I haven’t
Hi,

i was just wondering what’s the best supplier to use for micro, nano and tape hair extensions??

i’ve completed my training with Studio 58 does anyone have any reviews on the quality of the hair?

Thanks in advance
used
Hi,

Thanks in advance

I haven’t used the hair but I’ve been looking at doing a tape course with this company I was wondering what your experience was like? Did you do the online course?
Thanks

Hi i work in a salon that used simply hair for budget and Beauty works for luxury and they have now changed to use the supplier i have been using same cost as budget range but better quality than beautyworks glamourous lenghts tgey have both budget and luxury range

Latest posts

Back