Hair extension suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairbyzoe

Reaction score
Hi Guys & Girls,

I'm just qualified and trying to put together a price list (it wont be exact of course - but a guide) However, I can't seem to find a supplier who stock all the types of hair/lengths I require so looking around I've found 100's BUT the prices vary so much - of course I want to give my clients good quality hair but I can't tell from looking online.

Any help much appreciated! I've looked at Studio58 (which i think looks good) for indian remy and Crown Couture and Transform for the Russian.

TIA xoxox

Glamlox Russian is really nice I've used it a couple of times with great comments

You will probably end up using a few suppliers. Have a high end range and a budget range.
I use studio 58, SJK, Hair planet and Archie Lloyds.

Routes, angel Remy, eurphia one

Euphoria one and crown couture for me [emoji106]

Archie Lloyds for Russian x

I've jst joined up to them today x

Foxy hair extensions hair is brilliant. Stays in great condition

You will probably end up using a few suppliers. Have a high end range and a budget range.
I use studio 58, SJK, Hair planet and Archie Lloyds.
Hi does SJK give much trade discount? I've tried emailing about this but haven't had a reply yet? X

Hi does SJK give much trade discount? I've tried emailing about this but haven't had a reply yet? X
There's not much trade discount compared to prices on there website :( they are trade only. I use them quite a bit as prices are still low.

Sjk is 5% discount x

I use great lengths, Easilocks and Remi cachet x

No they only give 5%

Really loving Euphoria One and Hair Planet at the moment, I want to give Sjk a go but I've heard too many mixed reviews.

Does anyone have any recommendations on which grade to go for with SJk ? X

I use Secret Hair Extensions. They have 2 ranges and i tend only to offer the one range and use their Luxury Hair. It lasts 6+ months and a lot of the time people get more out of it but it depends how much they follow my aftercare (you know what they're like!!) My best clients keep the same hair for a year!!

Latest posts

Back