Hair extension suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megan.

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am a hair extensionist looking for a new supplier, there is nothing wrong with my current one other than the hair i need is out of stock and has been for 2 weeks! i have 2 clients waiting and theres nothing i can do.
I have tried routes and never again will i use them the hair was rubbish quality.

please can you help me in recommending high quality hair

thank you

I use Hair Rebellion as a rule, never had a problem with their hair or their service.

I use Hair planet. Their hair is lovely x

I am based out of Las Vegas NV USA and am the owner of Hottie. We have many high quality types of hair extensions. Would love to be a backup supplier for you. We have wholesale prices for stylists and salon owners.

Last edited:
we are human hair extensions factory, you can search our company name via google to find our website. OEM for many famous hair extensions brands also can produce according to your color ring, factory wholesale price!

I have been using Vixen & Blush tapes since their launch in February! Loving them - they quality is amazing!
They are also launching micro rings/i-tips later in the year and can't wait to try!

Thanks KTS1 . We pride ourselves on our great service/quality/affordability

Hey!

We always recommend Glamorous Lengths to our students who supply the best quality hair and at affordable prices depending on which range and type of hair you need! :)

Hey!

We always recommend Glamorous Lengths to our students who supply the best quality hair and at affordable prices depending on which range and type of hair you need! :)

Glamorous lengths hair is horrendous quality and knots and fluffs up after the 1st wash I don’t know why you would recommend them especially to people who have trained with you

Glamorous lengths hair is horrendous quality and knots and fluffs up after the 1st wash I don’t know why you would recommend them especially to people who have trained with you
I originally trained with belle (have since done extra training) they recommend glamorous lengths because they are the same company!

I have been using Vixen & Blush tapes since their launch in February! Loving them - they quality is amazing!
They are also launching micro rings/i-tips later in the year and can't wait to try!

I would have to sell a kidney to afford that hair! Looks great though! [emoji23][emoji23]

Latest posts

Back