Hair extension suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clara H

Reaction score
Hello all,

Was just curious to what Hair Extensions suppliers everyone is using? I do like my current supplier but sometimes they send tiny tips instead of normal i tips and normal i tips when I order tiny tips but they then still send the beads I have ordered which do not fit so can be frustrating. I also want a lower priced hair to offer as nobody in my area is prepared to pay for Russian Hair Prices. I feel I would get more custom with some cheaper hair options.

Hello all,

Was just curious to what Hair Extensions suppliers everyone is using? I do like my current supplier but sometimes they send tiny tips instead of normal i tips and normal i tips when I order tiny tips but they then still send the beads I have ordered which do not fit so can be frustrating. I also want a lower priced hair to offer as nobody in my area is prepared to pay for Russian Hair Prices. I feel I would get more custom with some cheaper hair options.

Have a read through this existing thread:

https://www.salongeek.com/threads/hair-extensions-which-supplier-should-i-choose.288490/

Latest posts

Back