Hair extension training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kiaB

Reaction score
hi, i do spraytanning and would like to learn somehting else along side, can you train to do Hair Extensions if you are not a Hairdresser if so what is the best course or do you think that would deter people from coming to you if you are not a hairdresser.

I have been doing hair extensions successfully for years and I'm not a qualified hair dresser (I'm allergic to hair dye [emoji30])
Customers are not put off by it but I would say do your research on courses as I went with a one day course and 100% wasn't ready to start practicing on real clients
It's not enough time to get to know a full head
Application and what is involved.
Also I would find a cutting course to as this is really important for blending and cutting in the extensions and is only skimmed over on a one day course
Hope this helps xx

P.s by cutting corners I ended up paying out for 3 courses instead of one good one bcos the one day course wasn't enough x

P.s by cutting corners I ended up paying out for 3 courses instead of one good one bcos the one day course wasn't enough x

thanks so much so would you know the best course for this?

Hi there,
has anyone trained in hair extensions without being a hairdresser if so what is the best course to learn this as wel as some cutting and blending?

thanks

Hi KiaB! Here a Belle Academy we provide courses suited to all levels. We hold courses across the UK and ensure we have a suitable course for you! Feel free to get in touch :)

Hi there,
has anyone trained in hair extensions without being a hairdresser if so what is the best course to learn this as wel as some cutting and blending?

thanks
Hair Rebellion ....very intensive :) we cover the whole of the UK

Latest posts

Back