Hair Extensions advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sugababe

Reaction score
Hi geeks

I have recently qualified as a hair extensionist, but im not happy with the quality of the hair the company provide. can anyone offer me some advice or reccommend where i can order some good quaility, affordable hair as Im a bit unsure of who,s offering what??????

thanks sugababe x

You get what you pay for regarding hair for extentions. There are no companies providing super quality hair at cut price.

The market is pretty polarised at the moment with cheap rubbish flooding in, or super expensive top quality stuff being harder and harder to get.

Part of the problem is people wanting cheap, then moaning when they get it!
Cheap hair will matt, go dull and split quickly.

The good stuff usually costs more for the hair than the average punter expects to pay for the whole thing.

I know exactly what you mean, I think I am happy to sit somewhere in the middle, as I do not want to be knocking out rubbish quality hair just to make more money, thats not for me, and definatley not good for building a positive reputation!!!

Any companies you could recccomend will be a great help, I have many samples from distributors but the proof is in the pudding and how they are when being worn, so samples dont really help me much at the mo

Sugababe x

I know exactly what you mean, I think I am happy to sit somewhere in the middle, as I do not want to be knocking out rubbish quality hair just to make more money, thats not for me, and definatley not good for building a positive reputation!!!

Any companies you could recccomend will be a great help, I have many samples from distributors but the proof is in the pudding and how they are when being worn, so samples dont really help me much at the mo

Sugababe x

Hi, the only thing is .... there isn't a middle ground its just the good stuff or rubbishy hair , but... the good stuff can be used over many times and will pay for itself in the long run hth :) minky

Latest posts

Back