Hair extensions beginner!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenna84

Reaction score
Looking for advice on where to buy hair for bonded extensions. Looking for the best quality hair at the best price to start as I'll be offering to fit them with little charge, and the cheapest price possible to build my portfolio. Any advice? [emoji4]

Heya

There are loads of good companies out there are a lot of bad ones. Take time and do your research and you will fine some great hair xx :)

Thanks, prestige seem to have a good reputation, would you say they were the best value?

i havent used prestige. I use Euphoria 1 there the best I’ve used out of all the companies I’ve tried x

Prestige, transform and Angel Remy x

Try to get lots of samples and test the hair x

Looking for advice on where to buy hair for bonded extensions. Looking for the best quality hair at the best price to start as I'll be offering to fit them with little charge, and the cheapest price possible to build my portfolio. Any advice? [emoji4]
We offer two ranges Russians and Indian hair, Indian hair is cheaper and lasts 6 months 9a hair. If you also have your qualification to send to us we wil open you a trade account.

Latest posts

Back