Hair extensions courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eva.2020

Reaction score
Hi, I'm newly qualified and looking to expand my knowledge and do extensions course. Which technique is most popular? I have looked at some online courses but not sure if they would be ok and if they are genuinely accredited. hairextensioncourses.com offers a range of extensions courses for a reasonable price, has anybody tried them? Any info much appreciated! Many thanks :)

Looks dodgy to me, no mention of who their accreditation if from. A lot of these providers are selling courses, and since the people buying them are clueless, the reviews don't mean anything. The reviewers are judging the delivery of the course, not what's being taught.

Hi, I'm newly qualified and looking to expand my knowledge and do extensions course. Which technique is most popular? I have looked at some online courses but not sure if they would be ok and if they are genuinely accredited. hairextensioncourses.com offers a range of extensions courses for a reasonable price, has anybody tried them? Any info much appreciated! Many thanks :)

I did my training with the Belle Academy, reasonably priced too. I did their two day course. Or I know Viola Hair have run courses?

I did one with Oakley academy which was good!

Latest posts

Back