Hair extensions supplier?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Misskatielouu

Reaction score
Anyone recommend a good hair extension supplier please! Looking to find the best!!! Thank you girlies

Well, there are quite a few in Europe, especially in the UK who provides quality hair extensions (Remy & Russian) and myself is a hair stylist and the proud owner of an acclaimed hair extension salon in London as I source such high quality 100% virgin human hair extensions from Russia, Ukraine and from all other East European nations.

Like the best budget or best high quality expensive hair?
I would suggest trying a few. There is lots of mixed reviews on each supplier.

I emailed lots of companys for samples, I really like glamlox and euphoria one, they will send samples, Angel locks is also lovely, it's more expensive and I found glamlox hair better, fabulong, prestige and routes will also send you samples ;)

Remi Cachet & Beauty Works [emoji173]️

Feel free to PM us your details on here, FB or Instagram so we can send you out some samples x

I've been using Secret Hair Extensions, love them pretty packaging too :) Tried beauty works before but found didn't last too long.

I use SJK hair extensions. Some people hate them but I've never had a problem! I also used glamorous lengths and Transform xxx

I use SJK hair extensions. Some people hate them but I've never had a problem! I also used glamorous lengths and Transform xxx
I also use SJK I really like them x

We swear by Transform and remi catchet

Well, there are quite a few in Europe, especially in the UK who provides quality hair extensions (Remy & Russian) and myself is a hair stylist and the proud owner of an acclaimed hair extension salon in London as I source such high quality 100% virgin human hair extensions from Russia, Ukraine and from all other East European nations.

Hi there,
I am a qualified hairdresser and extensionist.
Ive been having problems getting a supplier with consistantly in their hair.
i am opening my salon in a couple of weeks and id appreciate some more info on your hair please, maybe a pricelist if you wouldnt mind.
thanks x

Latest posts

Back