Hair extensions supplier

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zara1986

Reaction score
Hi,
Looking for the best hair extensions in the market.
I currently use beautyworks but the quality does not seem to be as good as it used to.
I provide micro and nano ring do the supplier would need to be able to provide both.
Any recommendations?

I love Archie lloyds and tasha jacks x

Illusion Hair Extensions

H
Hi,
I currently use beautyworks but the quality does not seem to be as good as it used to.
I provide micro and nano ring do the supplier would need to be able to provide both.
Any recommendations?

Hey Zara,

We are a London based Russian/Slavic boutique hair extension brand and the quality of our hair is superb, with the right aftercare can last for years. We source the hair ourselves to make sure the quality is impeccable.
We can provide hair for most application methods, including micro and nano ring technique, and supply virgin hair as well as coloured. Our web-shop will be up and running very soon, in the meantime you can get in touch by PM.

Try Glamlox hair extensions love the hair.

Virginhairandbeauty.com
Amazing hair

Hi,
Any recommendations?

Good afternoon,

Please contact us to request a free sample pack.

Key benefits which may be of interest to you.
  • We stock over 100 different shades.
  • We have one of the latest cut off times for next day delivery at 4.30pm, offering a pre 9am and pre 1pm business service.
  • We stock over 5 different grades from budget to high quality to suit your customer's requirements.
  • We have over 8 different methods in different lengths, 16-18 inch, 20-21 inch, 22-24 inch.
  • We offer round-the-clock support to all of our customers and work very hard to fulfil all of our customer's needs.
  • Great Trade account savings for professionals.
  • Easy-to-use platform available 24 hours a day.
  • We also offer custom made orders of any colour of your choice.
Best wishes
Euphoria One. x

Thank you I’ll have a look into them x
Hi Zara, Did you find the Tasha Jacks website? We only use the highest quality hair available on the market.

Latest posts

Back