Hair extensions supplier

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.green

Reaction score
I am looking for a good quality, reasonable priced hair extensions supplier. I am currently using euphoria one (Russian) but I feel like the quality has gone really poor recently. I’ve had a few problems with breakage, shedding and matting. I was wearing the hair myself and use all the best products and follow all the aftercare and I was getting these problems so it is defiantly a issue with the hair quality.

Hello

Thanks so much for feedback, in order for us to identify you, can you reply to our private mail message regarding your order number?

We have emailed twice now with no reply.

I cannot find anyone under your name or location on our systems.

Unfortunately we have been targeted on the last post and in the past by other competitors under fake profiles. It's unfortunate that competitors find the need to do this, this is not right.

If there is ever an issue with your product, a full replacement will be issued for you so please don't worry, we will always be here to help you.

Last edited:
Hello

Thanks so much for feedback, in order for us to identify you, can you reply to our private mail message regarding your order number?

We have emailed twice now with no reply.

I cannot find anyone under your name or location on our systems.

Unfortunately we have been targeted on the last post and in the past by other competitors under fake profiles. It's unfortunate that competitors find the need to do this, this is not right.

If there is ever an issue with your product, a full replacement will be issued for you so please don't worry, we will always be here to help you.

Is this a new policy that you're replacing hair where there's an issue? I used euphoria religiously in my salon up until around a year ago when I had numerous quality issues with the hair. I had to replace my clients hair out of my own pocket as you refused to acknowledge there was a fault with the hair, despite there being the exact same issues as mentioned above. Such a shame, as before I started having issues, i can honestly say nobody came close to the quality and value for money that euphoria offered.

I am looking for a good quality, reasonable priced hair extensions supplier. I am currently using euphoria one (Russian) but I feel like the quality has gone really poor recently. I’ve had a few problems with breakage, shedding and matting. I was wearing the hair myself and use all the best products and follow all the aftercare and I was getting these problems so it is defiantly a issue with the hair quality.

I currently use beautyworks and love the quality. I heard they had a few bad batches years ago which put alot of people off, but I've been using them for around 10 months now with no issues whatsoever. I tried simply hair for a while too, and whilst the hair is lovely and thick (it's Indian hair I believe so great for a volumous look), it started to tangle after around 2 months wear. I'd be interested to hear of any other good suppliers as I'd like to be able to offer a few options for my clients.

Is this a new policy that you're replacing hair where there's an issue? I used euphoria religiously in my salon up until around a year ago when I had numerous quality issues with the hair. I had to replace my clients hair out of my own pocket as you refused to acknowledge there was a fault with the hair, despite there being the exact same issues as mentioned above. Such a shame, as before I started having issues, i can honestly say nobody came close to the quality and value for money that euphoria offered.

J green is a competitor as we have had no response from them whatsoever or anyone on our systems with this name. A genuine user wouldn't have an issue supplying their info to us. We have emailed them numerous times.

I'm very happy to hear that you found our hair the best on the market and no one else could come close for the price.

If you have had an issue with your hair and a fault is identified, a full replacement would of been issued for you. If there was no product fault found then understandably we wouldn't of been able to replace the product, however we can look back into this for you.

Having said this, thank you so much for your feedback and we strive to be the best hair brand in the UK supplying the highest quality. If you'd like to get back back in touch we're confident that we have the hair you have described. We're the second largest hair brand in the UK supplying to 1000's of customers with the largest amount of products with over 13,000, 5 grades of hair and over 180 shades.

Euphoria xx

Last edited:
J green is a competitor as we have had no response from them whatsoever or anyone on our systems with this name. A genuine user wouldn't have an issue supplying their info to us. We have emailed them numerous times.

If you have had an issue with your hair and a fault is identified, a full replacement would of been issued for you. If there was no product fault found then understandably we wouldn't of been able to replace the product, however we can look back into this for you.

Having said this, thank you so much for your feedback and we strive to be the best hair brand in the UK supplying the highest quality. If you'd like to get back back in touch we're confident that we have the hair you have described. We're the second largest hair brand in the UK supplying to 1000's of customers with the largest amount of products with over 13,000, 5 grades of hair and over 180 shades.

Euphoria xx
Thanks for your response, i've PM'd you my order number, as I see you're subjected to a few "bogus" bad reviews. I'm tempted to try your Brazilian range, but just don't want to find myself in the same situation where I'm left out of pocket and losing clients.

Thanks for your response, i've PM'd you my order number, as I see you're subjected to a few "bogus" bad reviews. I'm tempted to try your Brazilian range, but just don't want to find myself in the same situation where I'm left out of pocket and losing clients.

Thanks so much.

We'd never expect any of our customers to be out of pocket for any quality concerns. If there is ever a manufacturing defect, we will take full responsibility and a full replacement will be issued at no cost to the customer.

We supply 1000's of packs a week and have a 99% customer satisfaction rate and will always support every amazing customer we have. You are the only reason we are here.

I'll pm you. x

Latest posts

Back