Hair extensions suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HandleyHair

Reaction score
This thread is designed to help people find the best hair extension suppliers.

It will be updated every (other) week with results and links and descriptions to the best hair extension suppliers chosen by you.
This thread is not designed to promote a single entity so please do not delete. This is supposed to help people find the best suppliers :)

I will start off with the 3 main suppliers that I have been using and then add more content when people comment.

Hair Extension Suppliers

Beauty Works Online

Main Sellers: Flat Tip, I Tip, Weft
Hair: Indian Remy
Grade: AAAA+
Hair Quality: 4.5 / 5
Pricing: Expensive
Delivery: Cheap
Customer Service: 4 / 5

Bonita Hair Extensions

Main Sellers: Flat Tip, I Tip, Nano Ring
Pricing: Fair
Delivery: Free

Halo Hair Extensions

Main Sellers: Clip In, Stick Tip, Nail Tip
Hair Quality: 4.0 / 5
Customer Service: 3.5 / 5

Last edited:
Has anyone tried In vogue Hair as a supplier ? I currently use DJIbouti the hair seems to dry out very quickly. Previously I used Glamorous Lengths but the are very expensive and the hair is much thinner.

Hello, I am Elma. Actually, I am from China. This may sound strange. I work in a company which makes human hair extensions in China. I have a client in UK since last November who purchased double drawn nano ring extensions from us. She is satisfied with our hair. It's just one thing happened. Some of her clients have such problem that hair falls out, the metal and nano rings are left in the clients' hair. The bond doesn't work. One client loses 10 or 20 strands in a month or two, and some happened to this in three and four months.
Can I know if you have such problem with these brand products, too? Is it normal for nano ring hair extensions?
I will appreciate your reply and shed some lights. Thanks. IMG-20150413-WA0001.jpg

Hello, I am Elma. Actually, I am from China. This may sound strange. I work in a company which makes human hair extensions in China. I have a client in UK since last November who purchased double drawn nano ring extensions from us. She is satisfied with our hair. It's just one thing happened. Some of her clients have such problem that hair falls out, the metal and nano rings are left in the clients' hair. The bond doesn't work. One client loses 10 or 20 strands in a month or two, and some happened to this in three and four months.
Can I know if you have such problem with these brand products, too? Is it normal for nano ring hair extensions?
I will appreciate your reply and shed some lights. Thanks. View attachment 187320
The bond looks very scruffy on the hair in the pic, if it's not completely sealed with a high quality glue it will allow water in & break down from the inside out, I make extensions so have learnt this the hard way, maybe you could get done samples from other companies who offer this type of fitting and look at theirs

There is a chance that it's the glue problem. But most of her clients don't have such problem. But we should try from other companies. Thanks for the advice.

Ok, I was hoping to get feedback that was consistent to this thread. Is there anyone else that would like to add to this article? It would be great if you could rate and share your suppliers like my initial post that would be amazing :)

Ok, I was hoping to get feedback that was consistent to this thread. Is there anyone else that would like to add to this article? It would be great if you could rate and share your suppliers like my initial post that would be amazing :)
I need to know the same question as you? I usually use fabulong and beauty works. I've just set up an account with In Vogue, they seem very helpful and sent me some hair samples, the hair feels really nice and I washed the samples a few times and they dry back like silk. Just worried if I purchase the May tangle or shed, I have found this problem with BW so I no longer use them just fabulong which is amazing hair. So has anybody tried In Vogue hair extensions???

I need to know the same question as you? I usually use fabulong and beauty works. I've just set up an account with In Vogue, they seem very helpful and sent me some hair samples, the hair feels really nice and I washed the samples a few times and they dry back like silk. Just worried if I purchase the May tangle or shed, I have found this problem with BW so I no longer use them just fabulong which is amazing hair. So has anybody tried In Vogue hair extensions???

I've not used Vogue and Beauty Works can be hit and miss sometimes, but I find nearly every supplier I have used is hit and miss. I spoke to Bonita Hair about this and they said it depends on how the hair is stored. They said sometimes hair can be stored for sometimes a year at a time without being sold and the temperature of the room changes all year round and this can effect the hair. So to eradicate this they put there new stock to the back of the shelves and the older hair at the front so all batches have an equal amount of time on the shelf. I asked Foxy and they said it was because I had not given the correct aftercare to my clients (the first and last time I ever used them)

Has anyone used Kapello Hair? I'm looking to include tape-in hair extensions and they look good but I can't see the prices on the site. A good review might help :) x

Has anyone used Kapello Hair? I'm looking to include tape-in hair extensions and they look good but I can't see the prices on the site. A good review might help :) x

Angels locks do tape extensions though I don't offer them I do offer the rings and fusion bonds and the hair is lovely

Angels locks do tape extensions though I don't offer them I do offer the rings and fusion bonds and the hair is lovely

Aw thnx. I'll give them a try :) x

Strands Wholesalers at Manchester. tel 0161 834 2173. Minimum order is £150 and you need to show proof you have a business card and are trading. They have a large selection of remy hair in different grades.

Zephyr Beau-Bradley MInstLM
tutor
connect-2-hair

I use HolSam Hair, they offer trade discount of 30% which is higher than the discount I was getting at Hair Planet, touch wood I have not had a bad batch yet, I would highly recommend them. ive tried euphoria, SJK, beauty works ect, but find the hair i use now is amazing quality and lasts, no tip breakage nothing, looks and feels amazing even after 6 months :) there is something i would like to ask if anyone could tell me, when i telephoned my supplier earlier this week she asked if i knew of a micro ring weft method where the micro rings were completely invisible? as apparently there is a new technique in America where there is no sewing the micro rings on but somehow making the hair look like a knot over the micro ring but not knotted????? i got lost then lol, but if anyone knows of this method please let me know. C x

Hi I mainly use Sjk or recently been using hair planet.. I'm really interested in using the halo pre bonded extensions.. Have you had any experience with them do you think they are of good quality and are they double drawn? Many thanks :)

I know this is a hair extensions supplies thread but could anyone recommend somewhere I could do extensions training that's habia approved.

We use transform and hair planet
Hair planet are 0.8g so find them best for fine hair
We use a lot of the double drawn range from transform especially the 16 inch as the strands are so thick we only need 5/6 packs

@What's your dream I wouldn't recommend using a company that's accredited by Habia. I used a training company once and they told me that Habia are just interested in the money. I always look for companies accredited by ABT or professional beauty direct

x

Any more recommendations? I'm going to update the thread when the kids go back to school this week so some new suppliers will be listed.

This thread is designed to help people find the best hair extension suppliers.

It will be updated every (other) week with results and links and descriptions to the best hair extension suppliers chosen by you.
This thread is not designed to promote a single entity so please do not delete. This is supposed to help people find the best suppliers :)

I will start off with the 3 main suppliers that I have been using and then add more content when people comment.

Hair Extension Suppliers

Beauty Works Online

Main Sellers: Flat Tip, I Tip, Weft
Pricing: Expensive

Bonita Hair Extensions

Main Sellers: Flat Tip, I Tip, Nano Ring
Delivery: Free

Halo Hair Extensions

Main Sellers: Clip In, Stick Tip, Nail Tip
Hair Quality: 4.0 / 5
Customer Service: 3.5 / 5

This is a brilliant thread, I am also looking to find a trusted supplier that provides great hair that isn't coated in silicone when u buy it to make it seem silky smooth and then after 2 weeks it feels like straw!! I've heard Pauls World is good. Has anybody tried them?

I did extensive research when I first trained. I decided to go with Angel Remy and have never looked back. Excellent supplier, next day delivery and never had a problem with any of the methods.

Latest posts

Back