Hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi

I am a beautician but have booked myself into get micro loops fitted and would appreciate a bit of guidance. Please can anyone advise where you can get the best quality hair for the lowest price and also weather 120 to fit is a reasonable price?

I also was wondering my hair is quite thin, is there a particular weight I should go for?

I look forward to hearing back! Thank you! :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Have u had a consultation with the person who is going to fit?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes I've had a consultation x

Are you responsible to buy your own hair? Have you been advised on where and how much hair to buy? As you don't know what weight to buy?

I charge £120 for fitting but to be honest I would never get a client to buy their own hair, unless I specifically told them what to buy. Say you buy 2g bonds and it rips your hair hair is it your fault or hers?!

It's irresponsible. I would recommend you find another hairdresser for this job.

The hair dresser is good and reputable, the issue is with her supplier and that it doesn't have the colours I am looking for and I have also heard some bad reviews so wanted to get some advice from other people who know what there talking about and gain any knowledge I can. I am looking for different suppliers which I can have a look at and then will then send her links to have a look.

Thanks for your replies. x

I would never tell a client to buy their own hair as they have no idea what they are looking for. I would find someone else who provides hair aswell. If I couldn't match up a clients colour I would find another supplier that could match it. I wouldn't get the client to do it x

Thank you, I do get what your saying but it's not totally like that. I have worn extensions for a number of years and do know a bit about buying hair. She does not know another supplier she is happy to use so I was hoping that any professionals that have experience using different suppliers could recommend their best ones?

I would be very grateful for any suggestions.

Thank you x

Latest posts

Back