Hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thompson24

Reaction score
Hi guys

I'm currently in a small rural town where money is not high. I currently only offer raccoon hair extensions but haven't done one set in four years just because of the price of the hair. I'm looking at offering an alternative but never used pre bonded, nail tip, micro boded etc. I've been looking at the nail tip bonds which look simplet to use, but my question really is how do you rebond and put back in? After a few months?

If its bonded you need to retip the hair, you can do this yourself or send them away to be done, eitherway the client tends to come back another day.

If its micro rings you usually fit with enough tip to go 2 times, so just snip off the used bit and refit, can be done same day.

Check your insurance you may need a new certificate to do prebonds/micros, it depends what quals you already have, but after 4 years maybe you'd like a refresher course anyway.

Alternatively you could look into buying cheaper bulk hair, or even prebonds and snip off the glue to make bulk and just use your hot fusion method this way.

Hth

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back