Hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dollface2305-x-

Reaction score
Hey geeks just wondered if anyone could give me some advice about hair extensions, have wanted to train in them for a while what brand would you recommend? Trying to find a course but not sure what brand to go for
Thanks in advance geeks x

Have just been on the racoon website for training courses I'm confused as to what the difference is between hot bonded pre bonded and micro wefts? Which one is more up to date would you recommend being trained in all of the techniques? Sorry for all the questions

Hiya!
I did a lot of research before booking my course! In the end I decided to train with studio 58 as I heard good things about them! I'm trained in pre-bonded, micro ring, nano ring & skin weft.... The hair from studio 58 is fab too!
Good luck!

Thankyou little angel for you're reply will book myself on the course today x

We offer accredited training in sew in weave and micro ring weft. Or fusion micro Rings and shrink links, Full kits included, insurable and with multiple supplier details x
www.oakleyacademy.co.uk

We offer accredited training in sew in weave and micro ring weft. Or fusion micro Rings and shrink links, Full kits included, insurable and with multiple supplier details x
www.oakleyacademy.co.uk

Would you beable to pm price for sewn in weft & cutting course please

Would you beable to pm price for sewn in weft & cutting course please

I can recommend Oakley Academy, they really know their stuff and are really really helpful after the course as well!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back