Hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemmamoorex

Reaction score
I have been using hair from hair planet when doing extensions, can anyone recommend any other place to get the hair from?x

I've recently started using Routes hair as my main supplier. Beautiful hair at good prices. The hair is so thick too I tend to use 150 strands

I use Bonita Hair, good quality hair and my clients have never had problems when they come back for maintenance

Thanks for the advice x

euphoria , angel remy , angel locks, Tasha jacks,

Transform Mongolian range is our fav

Do you mind me asking why you wanted to change as I was thinking of using them as a supplier but wanted opinions? Thank you xx

Hair planet are ok, iv never had an issue with them... I also use sjk which is great for 1g hair or above for thicker natural hair... Also I use angel remy which I'm impressed with, after being recommended to them from people on here... Always try different suppliers and get some favourites, for different budgets, hair etc... The few times iv used hair planet, iv never had an issue with hair, nor have my clients.. But I do prefer the quality of hair from my other 2 suppliers.. Everyone's different tho x

Latest posts

Back