Hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sophiee101

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend where to do hair extension course? I've heard of belle academy thanks

Oakley, belle, connect to hair, studio 58, seem most popular x

Belle Academy x

would not recommend belle academy , very unprofessional .
waited ages for my certificate well over as month

Last edited:
I've trained with belle, beauty works and easilocks.
Belle is grand but the kit is very cheap and equipment. Plus their training classes can be quite big. I had bother with extensions i purchased from them afterwards and they fobbed me off with excuses.

Beauty works and easilocks were first class training. Ive a trade account now with beauty works and the company is lovely to deal with

I've trained with belle, beauty works and easilocks.
Belle is grand but the kit is very cheap and equipment. Plus their training classes can be quite big. I had bother with extensions i purchased from them afterwards and they fobbed me off with excuses.

Beauty works and easilocks were first class training. Ive a trade account now with beauty works and the company is lovely to deal with

Meant to say the belle equiptment breaks easily

i did mine though Oakley academy as i heard a lot of bad reviews about belle. i had no problem with mine the ladies who did the course was really good and helpful my certificate came within 3 days. They helped me out massively because of work commitments i couldn't do the 2 days together they was really helpful to help me split the days. They made me feel really good and relaxed on the course.

Can anyone recommend where to do hair extension course? I've heard of belle academy thanks

I would recommend Racoon International, they have first class training with exceptional educators. You can train right up to diploma level that includes a Hair in Recovery programme for clients that have medical hair loss or have been-through chemotherapy. The kit is quality, providing backwash and marketing material helping you promote your hair extension services.

Latest posts

Back